F10555 Osprey-Design Suppressor
F10555's New 3D printed Osprey-Design Suppressor.
This 3D printed suppressor has dummy porting on the suppressor itself.
This suppressor unit can be used together with the F10555 Fish Line Scar Rifled Muzzle ONLY. Other rifled muzzles will make the suppressor loose on your blaster or may NOT fit at all.
How to place the new rifled muzzle in the suppressor
- Unscrew the points and open up the unit and place the rifled muzzle as shown in picture 3.
- Push the rifled muzzle until it is completely inside your suppressor unit completely as shown in picture 5.
- Close your suppressor unit with the orange cover and tighten the screws.
If you're doing this on a blaster, here are the steps.
- Place your suppressor unit into your blaster's barrel.
- Loosen the screws to remove the orange cap of your suppressor unit.
- Install the fish line rifled muzzle on the outer barrel of your dart blaster
- Push the body of your suppressor unit until the rifled muzzle sit in completely with the suppressor unit.
- Cover the suppressor unit with the orange cap given and ensure that the cover is .
NOTE!!: Be very careful when assembling your this unit with the rifled muzzle.
Colour: Black with orange cap tip.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: F10555 Osprey-Design Suppressor
- Weight: 0.30kg
Tags: f10555, osprey-design, suppressor, barrel, attachment