FIRST, VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION, THIS EPP DART IS STRICTLY FOR SPRINGER BLASTER ONLY. IF THIS EPP DARTS ARE USED ON ANY FLYWHEEL BLASTER, IT WILL DAMAGE THE FLYWHEEL BLASTER.
Alright, now, meet the next-generation of foam flinging darts.
Developed, designed and manufactured by QWK, this is the new generation dart that will allow the user to dominate in the field.
The Black Dragon EPP Darts is originally and primarily designed to go with their QWK Challenger MK3 Automated Springer blaster (Or AEB) that requires a high standard and quality of dart to be used by the system. The EPP stands for "Expanded Polypropylene". This type of material is commonly used in automotive and RC Toy aircraft due to its versatility, structural stability, toughness and it's lightweight properties.
The major advantage of the Black Dragon EPP darts are:
1. Lightweight : On average, each EPP dart weighs about 1 gram, compared to the other darts such as the Worker Gen2/3 Darts that is about 1.1gram
2. Less friction: The EPP dart is extremely slick and have very low friction within the barrel, unlike the EVA foam.
3. Bamboo shaped: Only the front and rear end of the foam is in contact with the barrel. Less friction.
4. Structural integrity: The EPP foam is extremely stable and it won't get squished easily like the EVA foam. This means when it is being used in a high capacity magazine with spring loaded follower, the dart will maintain its perfectly round shape form and not get squished, for example the, 20 rounds dart magazine of QWK Challenger MK3 and the Out of Darts 29 rounds Tachi Mag. This also means the dart can be reused many many times before its condemned.
5. Accuracy: Because of how stable the EPP foam dart is, the accuracy of the Black Dragon EPP darts are simply amazing, paired it with a suitable String/Bearing CAR, you will be absolutely amazed.
6. Soft rubber tip: Safe for most games mode and range.
To summarize the goodness and advantage of the EPP Dart, you will noticed incredible accuracy and about 10-25% FPS boost in your springer blaster compare to the traditional EVA foam based darts, depending on your blaster configuration. The FPS increment is guaranteed, it's a matter of how much FPS boost you can get from using the EPP darts.
QWK x MM Challenger MK3 Standard/Pro Max that does 160-170FPS with Worker Gen2 HE, it will do 180-190FPS with the EPP Dart, That's about 11% FPS boost.
MM Firefly with 12kg Spring that does 200FPS with Worker Gen2 HE, it will do 230-240+FPS with the EPP darts. That's about 20% FPS boost.
The downside? It is expensive. Very expensive. For this price you are paying you get only 100 darts.
And this EPP darts are strictly for SPRINGER ONLY. DO NOT USE THIS IN ANY FLYWHEEL BLASTER. IT WILL DAMAGE THE FLYWHEEL BLASTER.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: QWK Black Dragon EPP Darts
- Weight: 1.00kg